Water's Edge Dermatology - Port St. Lucie
Visit our Website
Five Reasons to Choose The Vein Center at WED
Looking and feeling your best starts with healthy veins—and healthy veins starts with The Vein Center at Water’s Edge Dermatology. Here are 5 reasons to trust the medical and cosmetic vein physicians at The Vein Center.
1) Largest Vein Care Provider. We are Florida’s largest vein care provider, serving you in 10 locations and growing. Many people have put their trust in us because our vein specialists only treat venous diseases. We’ve taken years of experience combined with accessible and convenient locations to deliver exceptional care worth talking about.
2) Experience. Our medical and surgical vein physicians are experts in the treatment of venous disorders and cosmetic veins and are dedicated to diagnosing and treating only vein disease. They can diagnose and treat virtually every venous condition from spider veins to venous ulcers, large varicosities to symptoms involving the legs, hands, face and other parts of the body. No case is beyond our expertise and experience.
3) Safety. Our dedicated vein physicians have years of experience with vein disease and have successfully and safely treated thousands of patients, even patients who failed treatments in other facilities or those whom presented treatment complications in the past.
4) Choice. We provide all vein treatment information and options available so you can reach the best decision possible for your vein health. We want you to feel confident, comfortable and informed before undergoing any vein treatment.
5) Insurance. It’s surprising to most patients to hear that almost all insurance companies will cover your vein treatments, depending on your individual condition and findings by your physician. We accept almost all insurance companies and we will provide you with all your benefit information on your first appointment so you understand what your insurance plan covers.
Ronald Bush, MD, FACS
Dr. Bush's credentials are exceptional. He is Board certified in four surgical specialties: surgery, thoracic surgery, general vascular surgery and laser surgery, which gives him a high level of expertise not often found in a community setting. His knowledge and skill as a surgeon qualify him as a Fellow in the American College of Surgeons.
Dr. Bush trained in general surgery at Indiana University, did his vascular fellowship at Baylor University and his cardiothoracic fellowship at Walter Reed Army Medical Centers.
Dr. Bush is the author of numerous scientific papers and holds patents for surgical instruments. He was also the consultant in Nassau, Bahamas for thoracic surgery.
For the past 15 years, Dr. Bush has devoted his practice solely to the treatment of venous disease. Dr. Bush and his staff have performed more than 6000 venous surgeries in the office setting and to date have performed thousands of ELAS procedures with no complications and a 98 percent success rate.
Physicians throughout the world have visited and have been trained by Dr. Bush. Many of the new procedures now performed in the ambulatory treatment of varicose veins have originated in part from his clinical studies.