Water's Edge Dermatology - Wellington
Visit our Website
Five Reasons to Choose The Vein Center at WED
Looking and feeling your best starts with healthy veins—and healthy veins starts with The Vein Center at Water’s Edge Dermatology. Here are 5 reasons to trust the medical and cosmetic vein physicians at The Vein Center.
1) Largest Vein Care Provider. We are Florida’s largest vein care provider, serving you in 10 locations and growing. Many people have put their trust in us because our vein specialists only treat venous diseases. We’ve taken years of experience combined with accessible and convenient locations to deliver exceptional care worth talking about.
2) Experience. Our medical and surgical vein physicians are experts in the treatment of venous disorders and cosmetic veins and are dedicated to diagnosing and treating only vein disease. They can diagnose and treat virtually every venous condition from spider veins to venous ulcers, large varicosities to symptoms involving the legs, hands, face and other parts of the body. No case is beyond our expertise and experience.
3) Safety. Our dedicated vein physicians have years of experience with vein disease and have successfully and safely treated thousands of patients, even patients who failed treatments in other facilities or those whom presented treatment complications in the past.
4) Choice. We provide all vein treatment information and options available so you can reach the best decision possible for your vein health. We want you to feel confident, comfortable and informed before undergoing any vein treatment.
5) Insurance. It’s surprising to most patients to hear that almost all insurance companies will cover your vein treatments, depending on your individual condition and findings by your physician. We accept almost all insurance companies and we will provide you with all your benefit information on your first appointment so you understand what your insurance plan covers.
Dr. Luke Maj, Board Certified by the American Board of Radiology, attended medical school at Northeast Ohio Medical University and completed his residency in Radiology at the University of Illinois at Chicago. Furthermore, Dr. Maj undertook additional fellowship training in MRI Neuroradiology & Musculoskeletal Imaging at Thomas Jefferson University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. In furtherance of his knowledge of the U.S. and international healthcare systems Dr. Maj went on to complete the Masters in Healthcare Administration from St. Joseph's College in Maine.
Dr. Maj has a comprehensive background in minimally invasive interventional procedures including nationally presented work in Radiofrequency Tumor Ablation Assisted by Contrast-enhanced Ultrasound as well as dedicated research in Limb salvage via Catheter-Directed Thrombolysis.